8.25.2009

A Happy 2 Years...

Cory and I have made it 2 years! It's no surprise to me though, it went fast. Our anniversary was on Sunday (August 23), but we celebrated it on Saturday. It was a pretty low-key anniversary, we celebrated Aymara's birthday as well. We went out to dinner at the Porcupine Grill and Cory and I took our desert to go. We had a romantic desert picnic in the park with a surprise of fireworks. It was a lot of fun. I just love spending time with him and he really is my best friend. I love you Cory!




3 comments:

J.J. said...

Happy two years! It was great to see you, your a beautiful pregnant women.

Ang said...

Congrats! You two are so cute!

Nicole said...

The cookies were good, but really rich by my standards. Tom loved them. They went fast when I took them up to Logan.