8.05.2009

update on the bump...

Here is a quick update with pictures on my baby bump and a subtle progression...

Me at 12 weeks... just a little bump which probably only I can see...



Me at 18 weeks... definitely popping here..


Me at 25 weeks... it doesn't look like much of a difference from the picture above, but I promise there is one!



But looking at these, I know I need to take more pictures of the belly. I haven't been that great at doing it. But our baby boy is growing strong and seems to be on track. We can't wait for him to come! It's still hard to believe every day that I am pregnant and we are going to have a little boy with us soon. It makes me nervous! Also looking at these pictures I realize, I need a haircut! I've been wanting to do locks of love again because pregnancy makes your hair grow pretty quickly, but I haven't decided on how short to go or what kind of cut. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!

3 comments:

Ang said...

What a cute belly and a very cute pregnant lady :) COME OUT CALEB!!

Kayleen said...

You look so good! you can practically see the shape of the baby inside of you! I'm glad you finally posted pics too. More than half way!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic Kimmy! I like the name you guys have chosen too :)