10.01.2009

Baby Shower

So I should have blogged about this weeks ago, but here is an update anyways. My mom and sisters threw me a baby shower and it was so much fun! It was mostly family and some close friends which was perfect. Our theme was the poem "What are little boys made of?" We had some great food, played a game, opened gifts and did a little craft. It was lots of fun. Thanks everyone!

Me and Kylie

Me, Alyssa and Aymara

Opening gifts... (take note of the cute blanket Lindsey made me on the chair...)

I got some cute bedding... thanks Julia!

A car seat and stroller! What every baby needs..

Everyone working on the onesies...

The finished products....


Thanks for a great baby shower! I had fun and I think everyone else did too!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I think we should also take note of Susy's face in the background of that pic where you're opening the present. :) I had a blast at the shower, and I'm so excited for you to have your baby!

Ang said...

what a cute idea! Look at your cute baby bump!

Anonymous said...

I love the little onesies :) You look so great :)