I know Angela and Ben check our blog, so I thought I would update it for them, because they hate reading the same thing every day! haha. Our lives here don't seem too exciting lately. Well, at least not for me. Cory is almost done with finals, tomorrow is his last one. So it'll be nice to have him around more instead of always studying. Even though I still have to work, Cory has big plans to go snowboarding over his break. I wish I could play.
Cory's brother Rick and his wife Jen just had a baby yesterday. They had a little girl (which they found out when she was born). Since they already have 2 girls and a boy, this time they thought they would wait to see what they would have. It was so exciting! I don't think I could have waited that long not knowing. We haven't seen the new baby yet, but we'll probably go by when Cory is done with finals. (Sorry I don't know her name yet)
In other news, Cory and I are doing well. Just living life and so excited for Christmas! Cory is like a little boy. Every day he asks if he can open his presents. Not a chance! :) Plus, we love the time with family.
But sadly, not too much has happened in a month. Now it's your turn to update Angela and Ben!
12.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for the update, it was a nice change :) We have been hassled about our lack of blogging lately...I had some pictures I wanted to blog and I keep leaving our camera in the car...we'll try to do better :)
Hey! I check your blog too. That's exciting about your new niece! And Colin is not interested in all what he's getting! It's a little sad really... anyway. Do you guys know what you're doing for Christmas yet?
We're staying at Mom and Dad's overnight on Christmas Eve and we don't know yet how long we'll be there. We're having an early Christmas in Layton because Colin's dad has a flight Christmas morning.
You're the best, thanks for letting me know you're not filling out the movie survey every day :)
yeah so they are not alone in reading this thing! I wish you were coming up to go snowboarding with Cory tomorrow. They are way better than me : (. I'll be lonely, and cold. Glad to hear you are doing well. We miss you!
It was tiring putting up our Christmas tree everyday for you, but we managed :)
Post a Comment