11.13.2008

Movies A-Z

This looked like a fun tag, so I thought I'd pass it along... it's hard, though. Some letters I have a ton of favorites for, but others I can't think of a single movie, so... here is my list of favorite movies from A-Z. Feel free to play along! (from Jessie)

Armaggedon
Baby Mama
Cars
Dark Knight
Enchanted
Father of the Bride
Grease
Horton Hears a Who
If a Man Answers (oldie but goodie)
Just Friends
King Kong
Love Actually
Moulin Rouge (good music)
National Treasure
Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter)
Pride & Prejudice (I love all versions)
Quantum of Solace (I'm sure it will be good)
Recruit
Serendipity
Twenty-seven Dresses (27 Dresses, there were no numbers so I had to come up with something)
Ugly Dachshund (oldie but a goodie)
Vantage Point
While You Were Sleeping
X-men (maybe not a favorite, but it starts with an X)
You've Got Mail
Zorro (not a favorite movie though)

1 comment:

Ben Stocks said...

I think a couple should not count....Dark Knight is actually Batman The Dark Knight. I'm just joking, I hope you two are doing well.