I love holidays. Especially the 4th of July. Looking forward to yummy treats like this.

(images via Martha)
Some yummy grilling.


(images via Martha)
And swimming in the pool.



(images via me)
and the fireworks.
I'm looking forward to a fun filled day with family and celebrating the freedoms we have everyday. I am so grateful to those who have fought for those freedoms. Happy 4th everyone!

4 comments:
Why are your images not working again? I can only see the ones of you guys (which are probably the cutest anyway, but still...).
We're looking forward to the 4th, too. I love the celebration down here--you should come down and go to some of the stuff with us: http://www.freedomfestival.org/
There are all kinds of fun things going on, and most of it is within walking distance of our house.
I don't know why you can't see them. I can see them. And that sounds fun! I'll talk to Cory.
I want to go swimming too! Do you guys have plans yet for the fourth?
We still don't know what we are doing. We were just invited to Logan, but I'll have to talk to Cory. What are you guys doing??
Post a Comment