6.08.2010

Hair Help!

Ok all of you blogger friends, I need some hair advice. I need a cut and I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions?? How short or where should I get it cut?


9 comments:

The Kilger Family said...

Randi can cut your hair for a really low price, but she is kind of far from where you live and she's not done with school yet(which I'm sure would make you nervous, but her teachers say she cuts pretty advanced for not even being done with school). My cousin Courtney cuts hair, too. I have always loved when she cuts my hair. I think she works in Draper, but it might be South Jordan, I can't remember. I'm not sure how much she charges, but I think I remember it being pretty reasonable. Sorry, I'm not trying to just promote my family or anything, that's just where I get my hair cut! haha

Jessie said...

Sorry, I'm not going to be any help, either. I always debate what to do with my hair, and then end up doing it the same every time. :/ Cory once told me I have late 90's/early 2000's hair... what does that even mean? I need help, too. :)

J.J. said...

I like your long hair, very beautiful.

Nicole said...

I have a stylist at Aveda at Fashion Place... both Tom and I go there. She is very reasonable, and she is FABULOUS at what she does. Her name is Amy.

Cory & Kimmy said...

Thanks everyone! I just need a change and not sure what to do. And Jessie, we can figure something out together! And I'm not too sure what Cory means by that either.

Katie Rogerson said...

I have enough felt and elastic to do it Kimmy! And maybe the ribbon for it? What shape would you like? I just need to get the clips.

Katie Rogerson said...

I mean do you want a star? Do you want me to attempt a car or plane or boat? The colors of felt I have are light blue, brown, white, red, and pink.

Cory & Kimmy said...

Any ideas of what length of hair I should go with?

Kelly Hannah K said...

cut your hair! should length. A-line!!! So cute!