So to surprise my mom, I wanted to do something fun and different on her birthday. Especially since I haven't had a very busy life lately. I surprised her by getting tickets to be in the audience of Good Things Utah. (Unfortunately the batteries were dead in my camera so I have no pictures.) But it was so much fun. They had a segment on all of these animals from Sea World, which is odd because none of the animals were water ones. But they had a monkey, a warthog named Kiki, a vulture, another bird (I'm not sure what kind) and two baby porcupines. The porcupines were really cute and kept making these squeaky noises. They were very tempting to pet even though they were prickly. It was a lot of fun!

After Good Things Utah, we did a little shopping and had lunch at Gardner Village. It was so much fun. So Happy Birthday Mom!! Hope you had a great day, because I know I did. Thanks for being a great mom and always being there for me!! I love you!


2 comments:
What a cute idea, sounds like a lot of fun!
That sounds like so much fun! What a nice day for Mom. I'm sure she loved it. She can get a little lonely when the girls are at school.
Post a Comment