3.16.2009

Picture Tag

RULES:

1. Go to my documents/pictures
2. Go to the 6th folder
3. Go to the 6th picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag 6 people to do the same




This picture was taken when I was on study abroad in Europe by my friend Glenn, apparently I wasn't ready. This is in Paris in front of the Notre Dame Cathedral. Paris was so much fun until I got pink eye. Definitely a dirty city, but I still loved the experience!

TAG....
Katie
Jessie
Becca
Kellie
Lindsey
Mare

6 comments:

Ang said...

that sounds like a fun trip, you look so cute...even if you aren't ready for the picture to be taken

Annie said...

I am going to Paris someday. How fun that you got to experience that. Thanks again for Saturday I had a great time. Love you guys

J.J. said...

You lucky girl, I want to go there some day.

Katie Rogerson said...

Breanne is pretty great. It was just such a funny conversation! That girl cracks me up. I can't believe she's turning THREE next week! Craziness.

Katie Rogerson said...

Well, I typed it up pretty fast because I should have been studying. If it were proofread it would have been better! But I mean chronic bad spellers and red neck type grammar. And I thought of transferring freshman/ sophomore year.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can you even take a bad picture. Its bad enough your gorgeous in real life! hehe