Then comes an exciting surprise! It is official, Cory and I are definitely having a baby! We went to our 1st doctors appt. yesterday and it was so exciting. We got to see the head and hear the heartbeat of our little one. He checked around for a twin, but as of right now it looks like there is only one. Which is fine with us! I would love to have twins, but I don't think we could handle them first.
I am 12 weeks along and I still can't believe the first trimester is over! It really wasn't that bad, but Cory thinks I am sugar coating it when I tell people that. There was a time when I didn't want to cook anything because then I wouldn't eat it. I didn't want to do dishes because they smelled awful and I just didn't want to move because I felt awful. But when I mean it wasn't that bad, it's because this only lasted about a month and I wasn't throwing up. And compared to other people I know and there first trimesters, that wasn't too bad. haha. But things have been getting so much better lately. I'm excited and nervous for the rest of our pregnancy! I'll post some pictures of my growing belly as the months go on.
4.21.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love how you immediately put the babstrology thing on the side. haha
Congrats you guys! You're gonna rock the parenting world! I love how you put that widget up right away too... That's how I'll probably be as well ;)
~Shannon Jennings
Oh p.s. we have a blog too so feel free to shoot me an email (bsjennings0507@gmail.com) w/ the email you use for blogger & we'll send ya an invite (since ours is private)!
Congrats! We are so happy for you two!
Hooray! I am going to be an aunt again...but not hooray because we were supposed to do this together! Come on :)
Perfect timing!:)That is so exciting! I'm really excited for you guys! You'll be fun parents. Keep us updated:)
Congrats!
Kimmy, I am so excited for you. It makes it so real when you hear the heartbeat of the baby.
I'm glad to hear that it was not to bad in your first trimester, wow and that went by so fast.
Post a Comment