This year we had Easter with my family and had a little easter egg hunt with the neices. It was a lot of fun. Breanne was too quick at it, so next year we'll have to do more eggs and a few harder ones for her. Janey and Claire also really got into it. They especially loved it when opening the eggs and finding the candy inside.
Searching for the eggs...


Finding the candy...



I love spending time with these girls, they are always so much fun! After our Easter egg hunt we had dinner and played games. It was a great Easter and I can't wait for next year!
4 comments:
Cute post! I love those girls too! I cant believe how big they are all getting! Time is just flying by! I hear you are preggo! Congrats! Just think....next year at this time you will have a little one to celebrate the holiday with! So fun!pr
Kimmy your nieces are so cute and getting big. I wonder what you will be having? I'm glad you had a fun easter, we were thinking of you and Cory, but knew you would be at your parent's house.
I hope you are feeling ok.
How fun, your nieces look so cute!
It looks like you had a great Easter. Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment