2.19.2009
Valentines
Cory and I had a great Valentine's Day. Chris and Lindsey came down and we doubled all day. First, we went to the aquarium. Probably the worst I've seen, but it is great for young kids. They had a Utah section that had all fish from Utah of course. They also have another section with everything else. After the aquarium we went shopping for a bit and then to dinner at Johnny Carino's. It was so good, we definitely ate way too much and our poor waitress brought us like 10 loaves of bread because we couldn't get enough. After dinner we went and got some stuff for our fondue dessert. Which was delicious. We had fondue and played games while Chris watched the basketball game. We were super bummed about the upset in Boise. But the Aggies are still great! And so was our Valentine's day! We took some pictures and I'll post them when I get them on my computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun Valentine's! Any luck with that event planning job?
I'm glad to see you blogged about our fun day! Ha. Now its your turn to come up here!
How fun, you and Cory are the cutest!!!
Post a Comment