Caleb found his basket!
And he knocked it over to eat his spoons...
I had many pictures of Naomi giving Caleb this face...
I just thought this was a funny one of all of us...
This was going to be a funny face one but the boys didn't get the memo.
I love how artsy this one is of Janey.
And Cory has quick photography skills.
Breanne.
Caleb and Grace.
Angela and Caleb.
Lots of kisses from the aunties.
With Uncle Ben.

3 comments:
Colin and I laughed pretty hard at the one of Caleb and Naomi. I wonder if that's a hint of what is to come in their relationship/personalities. hahaha
p.s. I want to get all of those pictures that you took of Naomi with Caleb and by herself. Thanks!
Cute pictures, that one picture of you guys that you thought was funny made me laugh really loud and I was at work and people looked at me funny :)
Post a Comment