WARNING: A LOT OF PICTURES AHEAD.
I can't believe you are 4 years old. It feels like just the other day I was at the baby shower for you and your mommy.


And then holding you at the hospital.

And bringing you home.


Babysitting you at Chris and Becca's wedding.

Spending a fun first year.

Happy 4th of July 2007!

Afraid of me at my wedding because I was wearing more makeup than usual...


Waiting patiently for your new cousin Claire to be born. Jan. 2008.

Chilly for family pictures... 2008.
Easter egg hunt 2009.
January 2010.

Thanks for coming first and bringing so much happiness to this world! I know you'll set a good example for all of your cousins. I love you so much. Please slow the growing down. I can wait to see the beautiful young lady you'll become. Happy 4th Birthday Breanne!
2 comments:
What a cute post! Just let it be known that the picture of her sitting on the counter is from when I was baby sitting her. She refused to sit in her high chair and would only eat with her shirt off, on the counter. What a silly girl. It was so cute I just HAD to take a picture. I love that little Breanne! And I agree... STOP GROWING!
This is so sweet, thank you! I love it. And seriously, sometimes I really do wish we could just stay in this time forever... and then Breanne "helps" Janey try to go potty and they get poop everywhere while Cailin is simultaneously filling her own diaper beyond its capacity and everyone begins screaming to be changed and cleaned up... and I realize that growth is also ok. I'm looking forward to more and more adventures (not related to poop, preferrably) with my sweet girls. :)
Post a Comment