6.11.2009

A Little Cory to Come...

So it's a boy! We are so excited to have a little boy coming into our lives. I'm sure I would have been just as happy with a girl though. Here are a few photos from our ultrasound on June 8th. It was so fun to see him! He moves all over the place and opens and closes his mouth like he is talking to us! It was so cute!! Anyways... enjoy!



He kind of looks alien like in this one, but we still love him.


This one is really cool, we got a great shot of the ear which I guess is pretty tough to get.


And here it looks like he is blowing bubbles but it is just the umbilical cord.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I love the bubble-blowing pic, so sweet. But he really doesn't look like our kids--the profile is totally different. I wonder if he'll look more like Cory...? I'm excited to meet him in a couple months!

Kayleen said...

How exciting! Your mom must be thrilled to have a grandson! Congrats Kimmy!

Anonymous said...

Yesssssssssss! That's awesome! Your little man is gonna be freakin' cool! I love ultrasound photos!