10.28.2008

Pumpkin Carving

So Cory and I went to his parents house last night to carve pumpkins. Cory carved a skull and I went the non-traditional route and did a polka-dotted pumpkin. Don't they look cute on our little deck?? I can't believe that Halloween is coming so quick, this month has just flown by!

6 comments:

Katie Rogerson said...

If you wanted to be really nontraditional you should have tried argyle. I think you were just being lazy with polka dots. ;) Just kidding. It's cute.

Ang said...

Lucky! The Loganites are left out of all the fun :)

J.J. said...

Wow that skull looks amazing, and I love the poka dot one, totally you. We are carving our pumkins on friday, can't wait.

Brad and Julia Harward said...

you guys should bring your pumpkins over on halloween!

The Kilger Family said...

Yay! New Posts!! Those pumpkins look great. How fun, I love carving pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimmie, this is Rachel, Rebecca's sister. Congrats on the wedding! You look beautiful!