Well, the summer has come to an end. It came and went way too fast I feel I never had enough time to enjoy it. It was filled with an internship at 3form and plenty of weddings, birthdays and family parties. My favorite part of the summer was when Cory surprised me with a trip for our 1 year anniversary. I thought we were driving wherever we were going but we ended up at the airport. We ended up at Lake Tahoe and canoed across the lake to an island for our picnic. We had a great weekend and some horrible sunburns to remind us of our fun!
9.19.2008
Summer fun!
Well, the summer has come to an end. It came and went way too fast I feel I never had enough time to enjoy it. It was filled with an internship at 3form and plenty of weddings, birthdays and family parties. My favorite part of the summer was when Cory surprised me with a trip for our 1 year anniversary. I thought we were driving wherever we were going but we ended up at the airport. We ended up at Lake Tahoe and canoed across the lake to an island for our picnic. We had a great weekend and some horrible sunburns to remind us of our fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! That place looks absolutely beautiful!!
Kimmy...you gave in too! :) I can't believe you never told me...I love your pics, you guys are so cute!
yay! I'm so excited you have come to the blog side! his euro shoes will definately be a funny site. your elephant will be safe with us i promise!
I can't believe I found out you have a blog by going to Angela's blog. You are in big trouble girl. I am still excited that you have a blog.
Ummm... I think you need to update things on here...
Hey I love your blog. You and Cory are so dang cute, I love your pictures.
Post a Comment